It’s been a while since the last update, to be honest, I took a bit of a break over Christmas and new year after working non stop for so long! Been getting back on the horse again, new updates and developments to start coming again.
- Can now add Quartz Compositions as sources as well as processors.
- Saved files now use the extension .rag instead of .binary, files using the old extension will still load.
- Better context management means fewer context switches and locks.
- Reduced openGL flushing.
- Reduced use of OSX Cocoa specific code to enable a future iOS release with shared code base.
- Code restructure as part of the above.
- General code clean and removal of outdated code.